Makes 8 Servings
1/3 cup SPLENDA®
1 Tbsp. SPLENDA® Granular
1 cup Egg Substitute 1/2 tsp. Ground Cinnamon
2/3 cup Vanilla Soy Silk or Skim milk
3/4 tsp. Maple Flavor
8 slices Cinnamon Raisin Bread
2 cups Peeled apples, thinly sliced
1/4 cup Light Cream Cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Spray an 8X8 inch square cake pan with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
2. Blend together, in a medium size mixing bowl, 1/3 cup SPLENDA® Granular, egg substitute, milk, and maple flavor.
3. Tear Cinnamon Raisin Bread into 1-2 inch pieces. Toss bread and sliced apples into mixing bowl with other ingredients. Toss to just coat bread. Pour bread mixture into prepared pan.
4. Cut cream cheese into 8 chunks and place on top of strata.
5. Blend remaining 1 Tbsp. SPLENDA® Granular and cinnamon together. Sprinkle over strata. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
6. Bake in a preheated 350° oven for 40-50 min. or until lightly browned and set. Serve immediately.
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Total Calories- 140, Total Calories From Fat 27, Fat- 3.5 grams, Saturated Fat 0.5 grams, Cholesterol- 4 mg, Total Carbohydrate- 20 grams, Sugar- 12 gm, Sodium- 200 mg, Dietary Fiber- 2 gms, Protein- 5 grams.
Exchanges Per Serving: 1 Carbohydrate, ½ Lean Meat